Featured video: Bed Bug Treatment
A problem in 49 of 50 states...
Subterranean Termites are a concern in every state except Alaska. Subterranean termites are extremely destructive, because they tunnel their way to wooden structures (like your home), into which they burrow to obtain food. Learn More...
Rodents tend to build their nests from materials that are soft, fuzzy, or warm. Among common rodent nest materials are shredded paper, bunches of dry grass or small twigs, fabric, and furniture stuffing. Learn More...
An effective pest control program begins with a thorough inspection. A-Ok Exterminating will inspect your home to determine how it has become infested. Then, we will address the problem with an integrated plan that includes the Inside-OutTM program.
Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite...
What do Bed Bugs look like? Adults are small, brownish insects, just under a 1/4” long and are relatively flat. They are nearly as wide as they are long, and oval in shape... Learn More...
Flea control requires The A-Ok Exterminating Company to enlist extensive aid from homeowners in order to achieve better control and to minimize risks. Such customer cooperation is important because of the nature of flea control procedures.
Swatting at swarms? We can take care of those aerial pests.
- If you are ever dissatisfied with our results and want to cancel our service, we will:
- Refund three months of service charges
- Pay the initial cost of another exterminator of your choice.
- We will never require you to commit to a long-term contract.
- Our contract with you is:
- Guaranteed pricing for one year.
- Our guarantee to resolve your pest problems.
Public Enemy #1: BED BUGS